FWAPA is delighted to have Dr. Burdenski present on the changes to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual. He plans to achieve the following objectives:
1. Review the major changes in diagnostic criteria for most common diagnoses.
2. Learn about the new focus on culturally-informed assessment.
3. Summarize the shift to a more dimensional assessment with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Intellectual Disabilities.
4. Familiarize you with brief symptom-based assessments available on the PROMIS website.
5. Provide an update on the ICD-10 coding system.
P.O. Box 471432
Fort Worth, Tx 76147