FWAPA Monthly Executive Committee Meeting
Members are welcome!
FWAPA is delighted to have Dr. Burdenski present on the changes to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual. He plans to achieve the following objectives:
1. Review the major changes in diagnostic criteria for most common diagnoses.
2. Learn about the new focus on culturally-informed assessment.
3. Summarize the shift to a more dimensional assessment with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Intellectual Disabilities.
4. Familiarize you with brief symptom-based assessments available on the PROMIS website.
5. Provide an update on the ICD-10 coding system.